4 Amazing Headsets: From entry level to pro



Hey zombie killers! As a pro zombie hunter. I take great care at what headset I use. There is an infinite range of headsets you can use, some really bad cheap headsets, and some really expensive and still bad headsets. So how do you separate the good from the bad? I personally ended up buying the Tritton PC510 HDa headset, which is for PC & Mac. Because I don't really have a xbox or ps3, this was the headset for me, and it's the only one that I can really recommend.

It gives u an extremely powerful true dolby 5.1 surround sound so you can really identify where those zombies are coming from. The sound quality is superb, and u can actually detach the mic so u can use them to listen to music. These are higher tier headsets that don't cost as much as astro equivalents. This is due to the fact that they are for PC only, so they don't come with the converter box witch amps up the price considerably. All I can say is so far so good, and I guess it's safe to say tritton is a brand to trust. They also have some awesome entry level stereo sound headsets that might fit your budget better.
Get your TRITTON Headsets | Shop GameShark Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment